toolbar builder Bazo's Jist: Question Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Found A Sex Tape Of Your Significant Other Online???

Thursday 15 September 2011

Question Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Found A Sex Tape Of Your Significant Other Online???






DEAR ABBY: My wife and I have been married for 10 years, and it is a wonderful marriage. We love each other very much, never argue and get along great. We have a 2-year-old child.Recently I found a “sex tape” online of my wife with the guy she dated before me. This video was taken without her knowledge and is from 13 years ago, Because of this, I am not upset about it.My question is, should I bring this to her attention, and if so, how? I feel she needs to know it’s out there. I’m reacting to this as a man would. I don’t know how a woman would react. Please help. — IT’S PRIVATE

DEAR IT’S PRIVATE: Although there are no sex tapes of me floating around, I can tell you from a woman’s perspective that if there was one (and the lighting was unflattering), I’d be furious. Your wife has a right to know, so don’t keep her in the dark.

P.S. How did you come across that video? I’m sure she will be interested to know.

What would you do???

No comments:

Post a Comment