toolbar builder Bazo's Jist: Daniel Radcliffe Says He Was Drunk While Filming 'Harry Potter'

Monday 6 February 2012

Daniel Radcliffe Says He Was Drunk While Filming 'Harry Potter'

harrypotter.png

Getting drunk before heading off to work isn't just for Pat Sajak. Daniel Radcliffe told a British tabloid that while he was regularly getting hammered during his days filming "Harry Potter."

"I don’t want to go into details but I drank a lot and it was daily - I mean nightly. I can honestly say I never drank at work on Harry Potter. I went into work still drunk, but I never drank at work," Radcliffe told Heat Magazine.

He says that when he watches the movie now, he can tell when he was drunk: "I can point to many scenes where I’m just gone. Dead behind the eyes."

At the ripe old age of 22, Radcliffe says he's laying off the butterbeer for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment