toolbar builder Bazo's Jist: A bit about me...

Sunday 22 May 2011

A bit about me...


I'm your regular dude. No celebrity, just me. I love a good time in the company of friends. I love the night life. Not a fan of clubbing, just a chill out zone.

A lot of people see me differently. Some like me, some don't. That don't bother me, as long as I am happy. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, who's impressions about me can be viewed on her twitter page. Why we broke up, is jist for another day.

I enjoy the company of intellectuals. I may not appear to be serious at times, but I'm a very serious minded person. The irony is most of my clients think I'm too serious, that I'm always boning (this should be interpreted as not smiling. Stop smiling, it's not what U think). I'm a jolly merry fellow. I take my work seriously even though some people may doubt that. I'm just not stuck-up.

I like girls, as every normal guy should. What attracts me first is beauty, what keeps me is intelligence, good sense of humour and what repels me is nagging, being over bearing & lies. That may seem like a summary, but that's not all. I like girls I can be friends with, chat with & laugh with. I'm quite as easily pissed as I am to please. I'm very understanding, I usually don't expect less. But girls would be girls.

I can be quite philosophical, but I really don't have any philosophies. Life is a gift. We should be glad and live it to the fullest. When u are gone, it won't matter. Do what works best for u. Be honest. The easiest thing to be, is yourself, everyone else is already taken.

Why am I writing this? I couldn't sleep. But now I realized, I've bored me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment