toolbar builder Bazo's Jist: Carried Away..

Monday 23 May 2011

Carried Away..

I've not been productive today..

I've always enjoyed talking, arguing, explaining. I should have been a teacher or a lawyer. This idea of blogging kinna got me carried away. The idea of not being restricted to 140 characters by Twitter was exciting.. I guess.

Well I was reading (out of boredom), an article about women's accessories, and the idea of women spending so much on hand bags got me. I kept wondering, what it was with women and hand bags? I wondered how much really people would spend on it. So I got on the internet, a bit obsessed I may add, feeling like a journalist. I did some research. The whole episode was fascinating, as my discoveries were incredible. Slow network, frustrated my efforts, distractions from calls/pings contributed. My colleague then asked for my help with some issues he couldn't resolve.

Then it occurred to me, I've not been productive today.




1 comment:

  1. There are some side effects associated with bupropion
    SR 150 mg may cause dizziness and drowsiness. She isn't going to
    be weight loss program an effective combination for kicking the habit more so
    than Bupropion. In a previous study using mirtazapine or paroxetinealone or
    in combination with other medications.

    My page; wellbutrin weight loss results

    ReplyDelete